Blog Archive

Saturday 12 May 2018

A day soaking up the scenery





Today Ed`s wheels have made not one single turn, we have spent the day soaking up the Alpine scenery in the sunshine. We awoke to the sound of cow bells clinking in the meadow behind where we`re parked up.
After breakfast I set off for a cycle around the lake, approximately 17 klm. It was a spectacular ride and one I`m very glad I made the effort to do. Problem was I had to keep stopping for photograph the scenery.

After that, sunbathing was the only thing we did all afternoon.

Tomorrow I think we will travel about 40 minutes to Interlaken.

Mountains around Lake Sarnen

Lake Sarnen

Mountains around Lake Sarnen

Mountains around Lake Sarnen

Some goats I chatted to


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here