Friday 18th September
I went for a cycle ride today along the track that circles the lake with traffic free cycling and the views are amazing.
I went for a cycle ride today along the track that circles the lake with traffic free cycling and the views are amazing.
Around every corner a scene to stop and admire, mountains, the turquoise lake, rolling hills, impressive mansions and paragliders soaring above.
On our early morning doggie walk I watched a motorised one, (microlight maybe) with about seven birds on it's wing tip following it as it looped and turned over the lake.
Of course I didn't have my phone on me to get a photo but I'll try again tomorrow see if it's there again.
I went for a dip in the lake after tea and it was surprisingly warm.
So an enjoyable day on the lake, spag bol for tea and I'll spend the evening planning for tomorrow and where I'll move on to when I leave here on Sunday
I went for a dip in the lake after tea and it was surprisingly warm.
So an enjoyable day on the lake, spag bol for tea and I'll spend the evening planning for tomorrow and where I'll move on to when I leave here on Sunday














No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your comments here