Blog Archive

Saturday, 19 September 2026

Another lovely day on Annecy

 Sunday 19th September 


It's been another lovely day on lake Annecy with warm sunshine from morning to dusk. It does get very cool overnight though, I have to remember to close the vents before bed or wake up to chilly shiver. 

I think it went down to about 9c last night 😱

But it soon warms up and it was normal service with shorts and tee shirt weather by 10am.

It got to about 26c by early afternoon which was very pleasant.

We've spent the day on the lake having a paddle in the kayak and Louis did his usual thing of falling asleep with the rocking from the waves, then wakes with a jolt when he gets splashed by a wave.

My action camera was playing up today, so I got some photos but some 'went missing' It kept going into the menu mode when I pressed the shutter button which was very annoying.

Of course, it worked perfectly when I got it back to the motorhome to look at.

It's only a cheapie, a GoPro knock off so I probably shouldn't be too surprised.

Anyway we had a good day, tidied up Ed, put the kayak away, showered and ready for some TV tonight.

I'm leaving here in the morning and I'd like to try and have a day in Annecy old town if possible. I've identified a couple of parking spots that should be ok, but until I get there I can't be certain there won't be a Sunday market on the carpark etc.

So we'll see tomorrow 

In the meantime here are some photos from today

Oops, internet is painfully slow tonight, I'll upload the rest tomorrow

 

 Just look at the colour of the water, it doesn't seem real does it ?
I've done nothing to enhance the colour




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here