Thursday 10th September
I was tired by the time we got to Belleville Sur Mer and so it was a walk around the block in the dark for Louis and then back to Ed for a welcome cup of tea and then bed.
After breakfast we set off south along non toll roads taking us around Rouen, Evreux and Dreux and arriving at our destination of Courville sur Eure
It's a nice little town on the river Eure surrounded by arable farming countryside.
The town is dominated by huge grain silos as you approach it.
We had a walk through the town and there's not much to get excited about but at the entrance to the free motorhome aire there is a rather pretty water mill.
Unfortunately when I was there the place was full of workmen with a large crane lifting something in, so I'll return later or tomorrow and get a better photo.
The was plenty of space when I arrived but it's full now at tea time. It must be the free bit that's attracting people. It is rather nice though, with grass pitches separated by low hedges and all on the banks of the river where there's a nice walk.
It was very pleasant sitting outside earlier relaxing with a beer in the warm sunshine.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your comments here