Blog Archive

Saturday, 10 October 2026

Day 34 - Bonneval to Rugles La Risle

 

Saturday 10th October 


After another walk around the lovely little town of Bonneval, in the sunshine this time, we set off for another step north.








Today's destination is Rugles, another lovely town on La Risle river.




La Risle waterwheel


The ladies decorate the trees of Rugles There are lots of trees in the town decorated in this way must be a cancer awareness theme I think






I've been here a few times now, most recently in October 2023, and it's always a pleasure to come back here.


It has a fantastic motorhome aire with free services including electricity, as well as nice walks nearby.


There's a Flea Market on in town tomorrow so I'll probably have a look around there, see if I can sniff out a bargain.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here