Tuesday 7 May 2024

Rhug Estate, on the way to the Llyn Peninsular

 


Tuesday 7th May 2024

With fine weather forecast, the first time a few consecutive dry days have appeared in the forecast for what feels like months, I decided a trip was in order.

I thought about heading up to Scotland, but the weather looked less favourable there and I wouldn't have much time anyway, as I have things on next week.

So the Llyn Peninsula it is.

I never tire of coming here, the scenery is spectacular, the sea water sparkling clear and lots of wildlife to watch.

But first stop on the way is the Rhug Estate near Corwen where they allow overnight motorhome parking.

I'm joined tonight by one other motorhome.

I called in the farm shop to make sure it was ok to stay and was tempted by some Bison Burgers, a bit pricey but what the heck it's not every day you can eat Bison which roam the fields behind the farm buildings.

After tea (not Bison) we went to look for the signposted farm walk across the fields.

Unfortunately the Bison were too far in the distance to photograph, but there were some calf's happy to pose for a photo.

The Bison sculpture was the only one I could photograph.

Tomorrow I'll head on in the direction of the Llyn Peninsula for a destination unknown at the moment, but to be decided this evening.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here