Sunday 12 September 2021

Another day at Cloughglass Beach

 

Sunday 12th September 2021

The weather forecast for today at Cloughglass Beach was wall to wall sunshine after a cool night, so I decided to stay in this lovely County Donegal landscape for another day.
It didn't quite turn out wall to wall sunshine but, never the less, I decided to get the kayak out and go for a paddle in the sea.
It is a truly fantastic place to kayak, just my sort of sea scape with lots of rocky coves, islands, rocks and inlets to explore, all with the clearest crystal waters. The waters cold but wow, it is inviting.

Later, a barbeque and an evening walk around the lanes finished off the day nicely.

Here are some more photos of the landscape that has so captivated me.

I'll be sorry to leave tomorrow, but we'll continue south on the Wild Atlantic Way and see what other delights we can find.

Cloughglass Beach

Cloughglass Beach

Cloughglass Beach

Cloughglass Beach

Cloughglass Beach

Cloughglass Beach

Cloughglass Beach

Cloughglass Beach

Cloughglass Beach

Cloughglass Beach

Cloughglass Beach

Cloughglass Beach

Cloughglass Beach

Cloughglass Beach

Cloughglass Beach

Cloughglass Beach

Apologies if the photos are a bit samey as yesterday, but I just love this scenery and couldn't resist taking more, many more, so many I can't upload all of them !

I don't think I mentioned how clean the beach and waters are, they are spotlessly clean.
There was some rubbish on the carpark, so as my contribution to this fabulous place, and as a way of my thanks for parking here for free, I've done a litter pick !

I hope I'll be back here one day.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here