Tuesday 16 April 2024

First Trip of 2024 - Panorama Walk

Tuesday 16th April 

Panorama Walk Llangollen

The first trip of 2024 has felt a long time coming after a long wet autumn, winter and spring.

The seemingly constant rain has kept me home recently, last week the gutters at home were overflowing such was the intensity of the rain and this week we've had storms and gales blowing over a caravan nearby.

Even as I left this afternoon, no sooner had I got on the A500 and there were rumbles of thunder and a hail storm.

But I carried on and soon the sun came out as I approached Nantwich.

I arrived at Panorama Walk Llangollen in bright sunshine and the view across the valley soon had me realising I made a good decision to come away.

This is a favourite place of mine to come to for the spectacular views.







Tomorrow I'll head further towards Conwy I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here