Thursday 5 October 2023

Rugles on La Risle - take two

 

There's not a lot to report today, I'd planned to stay tonight at a little village called La Madeleine Bouvet, in the end I decided to continue a little further north to a town we stayed at in August.

It was our second night on this trip and I liked Rugles so much I thought it would be nice to return.


It's a great little town with a free motorhome aire with free services including electric hook up.

I haven't taken any photos today as I think I photographed everything last time.

One bit of excitement today, I found we'd got no water coming through the taps when we got here.
A little investigation revealed a pipe had popped off it's fitting in the boiler cupboard and was depositing it's contents in one of the storage lockers.
I quickly got it back together but the pipe had been held on the fitting with a cable tie rather than a jubilee clip.

So although it's working I need to get some jubilee clips and remake the joint.

I think it'll last as it is until we get home on Sunday though, so a job for the future.

Plumbing functions all restored and locker dried out !

Louis has an appointment with the vet near Rouen tomorrow for his pre-return to UK worming treatment.
We'll then go to an aire for the night on the Seine and watch the barges sailing past.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here