Monday 2 October 2023

Bléré on Le Cher

 



Today we travelled a further north to the village of Bléré in the Indre et Loire region of France.


It's on the river Le Cher, why it's not La Cher I'm not sure ?

Probably should paid more attention in French lessons, but gender difference I think as they both mean 'The'.

We had a walk around the sleepy village of Bléré then I cycled along Le Cher to Chateau de Chenonceau.

We visited the chateau in 2017 and it's a very beautiful place. The chateau straddles the river and is I think my favorite of the chateaux's we visited on that trip.

I didn't really want to pay for an admission fee, I just hoped to get some photos of the exterior of the building. 

Unfortunately this is out of the question, there's no possibility of seeing the chateau without the fee.

I was disappointed but it was still a lovely ride along the river banks.






Bléré village
 


Le Cher






Cycling Le Cher








We're the blue blob by the green flag as usual !


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here