Monday 22 May 2023

Panorama Walk Llangollen


Tuesday 16th May 2003

After pondering for a few days whether I should head up to the Lake District or over to the Llyn Peninsula, a check on the weather made up my mind for me.

Typically the lakes looks to be a bit wetter than the Llyn, so that's it, my Buttermere circular walk will have to wait until June.

First stop is a place I've been before, but it's always a great place to return to, called Panoramic Walk. It's on the hill above Llangollen and with great views down the valley.

I didn't get here until gone 4pm, having left home quite late, so after having tea there was time for a walk along part of the ledge walk.

This time there were quite a few climbers on the rock face attempting to scale the vertical rocks.
Not my idea of a pastime, but they obviously get satisfaction from the challenge.

The local sheep were also quite vocal, so I went to sleep with baaa baaa baaa ringing in my ears.

Apart from the sheep it was a very peaceful night, I was joined by another motorhome just down the lane.

 Not a bad view for the evening, Panoramic Walk living up to it's name


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here