Pages

▼

Thursday, 22 September 2022

Montegrotto Spa and onto Slovenia

Oops, forgot to post this last night .....

We were woken by some noisey early risers leaving today but otherwise it was a great free parkup in the rather upmarket Spa town.

Today we set off eastwards and set a route to travel on the Autostrada toll road to get around Padua and Venice.

Google maps suggested these were both congested in the morning rush hour traffic.

It was actually a good call as the toll was only 4.60e and probably saved at least an hour sitting in standing traffic.

So we've arrived at a small town in Slovenia whose name I can't pronounce, Hrpelje.

There's not a great lot here but a recently built motorhome parking aire with a restaurant, bakery and mini market next door.
It's only 7e for 24 hours inc electric hook up, water and waste dump. So great value. 
It's also full tonight, with all 8 pitches occupied, mostly by German and Dutch motorhomes. There is one British registered van but I've not seen anyone to have a chat with.

Not many pictures from today, but we'll head into Croatia tomorrow.

The O ring I bought from the florist in Montegrotto worked just fine so we have a full LPG tank tonight.

Steam vent off, I assume it's from the thermal springs, the reason of being for all these large hotels in Montegrotto Terme.

 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here